Game Day Staff
Eagles Game Day Staff Employment Opportunities
At Lincoln Financial Field, we work diligently to provide our fans with one-of-a-kind fan experiences. In addition to being the home of the Philadelphia Eagles, Lincoln Financial Field has played host to the Army-Navy Game, NCAA Lacrosse Championships, Temple University Football, Monster Jam, international soccer competitions, concerts, and many other entertainment events. Providing an unmatched spectator experience for nearly 70,000 fans, there is no better place to attend an event than Lincoln Financial Field.
• Available weeknights, weekends, and holidays (as needed)
• Must be available 3-4 hours prior to event kick-off and approximately 1-2 hours after each event
• Employees will be required to work all events at Lincoln Financial Field including Eagles home games and special events such as Temple University Football home games. Please visit the following link for additional confirmed events at Lincoln Financial Field: Click Here >>>
• May be required to lift 40 lbs.
• May be required to stand for entire length of shift.
• May be required to walk throughout stadium (including climbing stairs) during each shift.
• May be required to work in elevated areas.
• May be required to work in confined/narrow spaces (i.e. elevator).
• Ability to work in variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold weather based on the season.
Merchandise Staff – Deliver an exciting customer shopping experience in a fast-paced environment. Provide memorable customer service interactions by greeting each customer, helping fans locate desired merchandise, and completing sales transactions using a Point of Sale (POS) system. Merchandise Staff recommend specific products as directed and work with other team members to achieve sales goals. This position is ideal for a candidate with retail or cash handling experience.
Event Staff – Assist fans in locating areas of Lincoln Financial Field and supplying general information. Provide a high-quality customer service interaction with all fans which will set the tone for the overall entertainment experience. Event Staff monitor fan behavior with the assistance of Event Staff Supervisors and security personnel. Event Staff positions include: Ticket Takers, Ushers, Guest Services Attendants, Fan Ambassadors, and Quality Control. This position is ideal for a candidate that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has great interpersonal skills.
Concierge Staff – Assist fans in locating the Premium areas of Lincoln Financial Field and supplying general information in a courteous and professional manner. Provide a high-quality customer service interaction with all fans which will set the tone for the overall entertainment experience. This position is ideal for a candidate with a professional and gracious demeanor as well as exceptional customer relations skills.
Compensation – Starting wage is $14 per hour.
The Philadelphia Eagles is committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce, including neurodiverse individuals and individuals with disabilities and other qualifying limitations. As part of this commitment, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants from these communities to provide them with an equal opportunity to participate in the application process. If you are an individual who needs an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to [email protected].
Where appropriate and as required by law, California employees, applicants, and businesses may request access to or deletion of the personal information that the Philadelphia Eagles, LLC (“Eagles”) and /or Eagles Stadium Operation, LLC (“ESO”) collects. Request now.