Food and Concessions
The Philadelphia Eagles and Aramark, Lincoln Financial Field’s exclusive food and beverage partner, continue to expand the stadium’s menu offerings for hungry Eagles fans! Aramark Executive Chef James Hennessey has created several signature items exclusively for Lincoln Financial Field.
Club Level Exclusive Offerings
- The Quick BBQ Pork – 12 Hour Smoked Black Cherry Wood Pulled Pork topped with Housemade Slaw on a Potato Roll. Quick Recommendation: Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce
- The Carmichael BBQ Chicken– Maple Sugar Smoked Pulled Chicken topped with Housemade Slaw on a Potato Roll. Carmichael Recommendation: Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce
- The Quick and Carmichael – Mega Sandwich Combination of Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken and Housemade Slaw on a Potato Roll
- Beef Brisket Meatball Sandwich – Asiago Stuffed Brisket Meatballs, Sunday Gravy, Parmesan Cheese on an Amoroso Seeded Roll
- EPA Pork – Herb Roasted Pork, Wild Arugula, Cherry Pepper Relish, Sharp Provolone Cheese Sauce on an Amoroso Seeded Roll
- Philadelphia Cheesesteak – Caramelized Onions, Cheese Whiz
Local Favorites Lincoln Financial Field brings together Philadelphia’s favorite tastes and flavors, all under one roof. New local items added to this season’s menu include:
- America’s Pie – featuring pizza and more. Located at sections 120 and 219.
- Aussie Meat Pies by G’day Gourmet. Located at section 111.
- Bassett’s BBQ – Full bbq menu featuring their “Smokin bacon bbq cheesesteak”. Located in the Pepsi Plaza.
- Chick A Boom fried chicken sandwiches. Located at section 114.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s Buffalo Chicken Cutlets and Crab Fries. Located at various locations throughout the stadium.
- Love & Honey Fried Chicken located at section 108.
- Philly Pretzel Factory located at section 106.
- Philip’s Cheesesteaks located at sections 101 and 225.
- Philly Cheesesteak Co located at section 121.
- The Pierogie Place featuring traditional, bacon, and jalepeno pierogis. Located at section 125.
- The Schmitter from McNally’s Tavern located in the Pepsi Plaza.
- Tony Luke’s Roast Pork Italian Sandwich and Cheesesteaks located at section 112
- Zac’s Hamburgers located at section 110.
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free & Kosher Options
- Grab and Go Harvest Cobb Salads and Gluten-Free Cookies available at the East and West markets in the club level only
- All sandwiches at the Markets and Action Stations in the club level are available on a Gluten-Free Roll
- Gluten-free items available at Section 120 and 216 including hot dogs and rolls, sausage and rolls, Red Bridge beer, cookies, and brownies
- Vegetarian burgers are available at Section 110.
- Kosher food stand at 116 features a kosher hot dog and other kosher specialties of the day
Premium Beer Locations
- Import/Craft Beer is available at Liberty Bell Tap stands located at 104, 113, 117, 123, 128, 129, 131, 136, 214, 226, 243
- Club Level Bars and Markets offer local and domestic brands
Liquor Bar Locations
- Liquor/mixed drinks are available at sections 102, 106, 109, 111, 114, 117, 129, 130, 134, M11, 203, 211, 224, 232