Food and Concessions
The Philadelphia Eagles and Aramark, Lincoln Financial Field’s exclusive food and beverage partner continue to expand the stadium’s menu offerings for hungry Eagles fans.
Renowned Chefs and restaurateurs, Marc Vetri (James Beard winner and Head Chef/Owner of Amis, Vetri, Alla Spina, Osteria and Pizzeria Vetri) and Peter McAndrews (Chef/Owner of Modo Mio, Monsu, Paesano’s and Popolino) have each rejoined the Eagles’ roster and will offer signature items to fans on the club levels of Lincoln Financial Field.
The continued partnership brings several items from one of each chef’s popular restaurants in Philadelphia:
CHEF MARC VETRI / PIZZERIA VETRI
• Margareta Taglio – Home Made Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Reggiano Parmesan, Fresh Basil Leave, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Salsicca Taglio – Home Made Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Reggiano Parmesan, Roasted Fennel, Sweet Fennel Sausage, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
•Soppressata Taglio – Home Made Sauce, Fresh Mozzarella, Reggiano Parmesan, Thinly Sliced Soppressata, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
CHEF PETER MCANDREWS / PAESANO’S
• Paesano’s Brisket Sandwich – Beef Brisket, Horseradish Mayo, Roasted Tomatoes, Pepperoncino, Sharp Provolone and Fried Egg
• Chicken Diavlo – Spicy Chicken Breast with Salami, Roasted Tomatoes, Broccoli Rabe, Herb Cheddar Spread and Sharp Provolone
In addition to the menu items from the celebrity chefs, Aramark Executive Chef James Hennessey has created several signature items exclusively for Lincoln Financial Field.
QUICK AND CARMICHAEL BBQ
• The Quick – 12 Hour Smoked Black Cherry Wood Pulled Pork topped with Housemade Slaw, Potato Roll Quick Recommendation: Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce • The Carmichael – Maple Sugar Smoked Pulled Chicken topped with Housemade Slaw, Potato Roll Carmichael Recommendation: Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce • The Quick and Carmichael – The Mega Sandwich Combination of Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken and Housemade Slaw, Potato Roll
• Fully Loaded Nacho – Cheese Sauce, Five Alarm Beef Chili, Roasted Tomato Salsa, Sour Cream, Fresh Jalapenos, Fried Corn Tortilla Chips
• Philadelphia Cheesesteak – Cheese Sauce, Peppers
Lincoln Financial Field brings together Philadelphia’s favorite tastes and flavors, all under one roof. New local items added to this season’s menu include:
• Seasons Pizza available in all pizza stands in general concessions • Melt Down assorted grilled cheese sandwiches, sweet potato fries and tater tots • Tony Luke’s Roast Pork Italian Sandwich and Cheesesteaks • Chickie’s & Pete’s Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak, Buffalo Chicken Cutlets and Crab Fries • Bassett’s Original Burgers & Fresh Cut Fries, The Mac n Cheese Burger & The Picnic Burger – w/ pulled pork, coleslaw, cheese and BBQ sauce • The Schmitter from McNally’s Tavern • Planet Hoagie Roasted Veggie Wrap, Chicken Italiano and assorted hoagies, wraps & salads • Federal Pretzel Twisted Soft Pretzels
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free & Kosher Options
Named the most vegetarian-friendly NFL stadium the past three seasons (2013, 2012, 2011), Lincoln Financial Field continues to expand dining options for fans with special dietary preferences.
This year’s menu includes veggie wraps, vegetarian hot dogs, garden burgers, and buffalo falafel. The menu also features gluten-free hot dogs and rolls, snacks, juices and beer, as well as gluten-free baked goods from Sweet Christine’s. There’s even a kosher food stand, featuring a kosher dog and other Kosher specialties.
Head House Plaza
The Dapper Dog and Chewy’s food trucks will be returning to HeadHouse Plaza, along with a rotation of other popular Philadelphia food trucks. Fans arriving early will also find a wide selection of menu offerings including Bassett’s BBQ ribs, jambalaya, chili and sandwiches and The Schmitter, on Head House Plaza.