Home | Contact Us | Job Opportunities | PhiladelphiaEagles.com
Eagles Training Camp is back in Philadelphia for the first time since 1943. In addition to watching full team practices, there will be music at the HeadHouse Plaza prior to practice, opportunities to meet Eagles alumni, chances to get an autograph from a current player, interaction with Eagles Cheerleaders and more.
"Our goal is to have a fun atmosphere for fans as they get an up-close look at the team," said Eagles President Don Smolenski. "There will be special events surrounding every practice including an opportunity for all kids 14 and under to catch a pass from Eagles alumni on the field after practice."
Fan Activities At Every Practice Will Include:
• Touchdown Catch – After every practice, all fans ages 14-and-under will have the opportunity to catch a pass on the field from Eagles alumni.
Training Camp Partner
Sports Authority will be the official presenting sponsor of Philadelphia Eagles Training Camp and will be running several promotions throughout Training Camp, as well as during the season. Prizes include a VIP road trip to an Eagles away game, VIP experiences at the NovaCare Complex, Sports Authority gift cards and Eagles autographed merchandise.
Lincoln Financial Field Training Camp Information
• Public Practice Dates (begins at 11:40 AM)
• Ticket Information
- Fans can obtain tickets by visiting PhiladelphiaEagles.com, Ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 1-800-745-3000.
• Training Camp Hotline and Website
- Please call the Eagles Training Camp Hotline at 215-320-5160 or visit the Eagles Training Camp Website for updates on practice and other events at Training Camp.
- All parking will be free with lots opening at 8:30 am.
• Entry to Stadium
- The HeadHouse Plaza will open at 10:00 am and the interior gates will open at 11:00 am. All fans should enter the stadium through the Northeast and Xfinity gates only.
- Concessions will be available inside the stadium. No alcoholic beverages will be sold
• Rain Plan
- If practice is forced to move away from LFF on one of these days due to weather, the Eagles will let fans know about this decision no later than 9 am. Fans can access this information by calling the Eagles Training Camp Hotline, logging on to PhiladelphiaEagles.com and following @Eagles on Twitter. In addition, the team will communicate this information through its e-mail database and all its social media platforms.
Powered by Americaneagle.com, Inc.