Aramark Fundraising Opportunities
Welcome to Aramark’s fundraising program at Lincoln Financial Field home of the Philadelphia Eagles. We are proud to offer opportunities for non-profit groups in the Tri-State area helping to raise money for their causes. As volunteers, you are a vital part of our family, helping to extend the excellent level of service to the fans of the Philadelphia Eagles. If your organization joins our program, your volunteers will run concession stands at Eagles games, concerts, and other special events. The organization will the receive a percentage of their sales as commission.
Contemporary Services Corporate, a partner providing Event Security has the following positions at Lincoln Financial Field
Established in 1967, Contemporary Services Corporation (CSC) is the world leader in crowd management and event security. CSC’s esteemed clientele base includes more than 150 stadiums and arenas, over 100 universities and colleges, more than 30 convention centers, and numerous clients within the professional ranks of MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL, NHL, and NASCAR. CSC’s mission is to enthusiastically provide guests who patronize a client’s facility with a friendly, service-focused approach that will safely maximize their enjoyment of the event.
CSC, the crowd management and event security provider at Lincoln Financial Field, is looking for candidates for the position listed below. CLICK HERE for more information on CSC!
Position: Event Day Security
· Ensuring safety and security of all guests
· Bag Searches
· Field Security
· Access Control
Intern with Philadelphia’s premier sports organization
The Philadelphia Eagles offer an opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience within a professional sports organization. The Eagles’ Internship program is an excellent first step in your professional development.
Our internships are geared to a specific department and are an opportunity to add value to the organization through your education, previous experience, and dedication. The internships are a way to significantly enhance the knowledge gained from your major while providing hands-on job experience to assist in your career development.
Our mission is to recruit and develop the finest individuals in and for the professional sports industry in their respective fields of interest. We recognize the importance of each individual’s contribution the ultimate success of our organization and ultimately the management of operations of the stadium and training complex facilities. With your efforts you can help us to become a Super Bowl winning team!
- The internship program primarily focuses on recent college graduates looking to continue their personal and professional development.
- While business needs may change season to season, we historically offer seasonal post-graduate internships in Marketing, Public Relations/Communications, Community Relations, Corporate Sales and Services, Premium Sales, Premium Services, Guest Services, Internet Services, Multimedia, Merchandise, Media Relations, Ticketing Services, and Stadium Operations.
- Please note we offer very limited opportunities for semester and/or summer internship for current students. The most frequently available semester/summer internship is within our Ticketing Services department.
- Travel and housing arrangements are the responsibility of the intern.
E-mail a cover letter and your resume to keep on file to review for future internship opportunities to [email protected].
As opportunities at Lincoln Financial Field become available, they will be posted here.
Additionally, for opportunities within the Philadelphia Eagles, Lincoln Financial Field, or other NFL organizations, please check out the Eagles Job Board