Fan Code of Conduct
Philadelphia Eagles Fan Code of Conduct
The National Football League has created a fan code of conduct to help promote a positive fan environment at NFL stadiums.
These measures are designed to build on the many outstanding programs already in place at Lincoln Financial Field and other NFL stadiums to enhance the fan experience.
“The in-stadium experience is critically important to the NFL, our clubs and our fans and it will be a major focus this season,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. “We are committed to improving the fan experience in every way we can — from the time fans arrive in the parking lot to when they depart the stadium. We want everyone to be able to come to our stadiums and enjoy the entire day.”
The code of conduct is intended to address behavior that detracts from the gameday experience. Any fan in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games.
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
- Refrain from using disruptive language
- No smoking in the stands
- Drink responsibly
- No throwing objects
- No fighting
- No trespassing on the field
- Violators may be ejected from the stadium and are subject to fines. Violators may also be excluded from future stadium events. If you would like to report disruptive fan behavior, call 267-570-4444, or text the word ASSIST, your issue, and location to the number 78247.
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Clear bags larger than 12″x6″x12″ and all non-clear bags
- Clothing containing wires, batteries or other electronic components
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind
- Food not wrapped in clear plastic*
- Hard sided coolers*
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (including but not limited to air horns, cowbells, whistles and instruments)
- Purses, binocular and camera cases larger than 6.5″x4.5″
- Resale of tickets
- Signs or flags on sticks or poles/Selfie Sticks
- Smoking/E-cigarettes (except in designated areas)
- Sports Balls (including but not limited to football, soccer, lacrosse)
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Unmanned and Remote Controlled Aircraft Systems
- Video cameras and the use of video capable cell phones for video recording
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
For more information about reporting fan behavior and other stadium amenities, please click here to view our A-Z guide.
Download our 2016 Eagles Guest Playbook! a great resource for the A-Z of Lincoln Financial Field and your Eagles Game Day Experience.