Fan Code of Conduct
Philadelphia Eagles Fan Code of Conduct
The National Football League has created a fan code of conduct to help promote a positive fan environment at NFL stadiums.
These measures are designed to build on the many outstanding programs already in place at Lincoln Financial Field and other NFL stadiums to enhance the fan experience.
“The in-stadium experience is critically important to the NFL, our clubs and our fans and it will be a major focus this season,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. “We are committed to improving the fan experience in every way we can — from the time fans arrive in the parking lot to when they depart the stadium. We want everyone to be able to come to our stadiums and enjoy the entire day.”
The code of conduct is intended to address behavior that detracts from the gameday experience. Any fan in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games.
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The following behavior is prohibited:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or other drug use
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Throwing objects of any kind
- Sitting in a location other than the fan’s ticketed seat
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by fans’ actions
- Any behavior which otherwise interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language or clothing
- Animals (except service dogs to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Clear bags larger than 12″x6″x12″ and all non-clear bags
- Clothing containing wires, batteries or other electronic components
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind
- Food not wrapped in clear plastic*
- Hard sided coolers*
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (including but not limited to air horns, cowbells, whistles and instruments)
- Purses, binocular and camera cases larger than 6.5″x4.5″
- Resale of tickets
- Signs or flags on sticks or poles/Selfie Sticks
- Smoking/E-cigarettes (except in designated areas)
- Sports Balls (including but not limited to football, soccer, lacrosse)
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Unmanned and Remote Controlled Aircraft Systems
- Video cameras and the use of video capable cell phones for video recording
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
* Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
For more information about reporting fan behavior and other stadium amenities, please click here to view our A-Z guide.
Please click here to view our A-Z guide a great resource for the A-Z of Lincoln Financial Field and your Eagles Game Day Experience.